Wholeheartedly Mindful Full-Course
Look past your thoughts so you may drink the pure nectar of this moment.Rumi
What is the Wholeheartedly Mindful Full-Course?
The Wholeheartedly Mindful Full-Course is a transformational 10-week course through which you will discover and reconnect with the truth of who you are, while learning tools and techniques to help you find ease throughout the day so you can thrive in life as the person you were meant to be.
With me as your mentor and guide, you will journey through ten transformational lessons in mindfulness – experiencing for yourself the very powerful, invaluable benefits that come with learning to pay attention to your moment-to-moment experience without judgment.
This is what true mindfulness and Wholeheartedly Mindful Journeys are all about – you taking back your power. By implementing the tools and techniques you will learn in your own life, you will no longer be a slave to your thoughts, feeling and emotions.
“Mindfulness” has become a huge buzzword with a lot of stigma surrounding it however, it encompasses the essence of an ability that if we nurture in ourselves, can be truly transformational in our lives.
For now, let go of what you think you know about mindfulness, including any assumptions and fears, and give yourself permission to take a step forward with an open heart, and mind.
How does the Wholeheartedly Mindful Full-Course work?
We will have an initial introduction chat to get to know one another and see if the relationship is a good a fit, where you can learn about me and how the course will work, and we can explore your goals together.
From there, if the relationship feels right for us both, we will meet either in-person or virtually once per week for ten weeks, for 1.5 hours per session.
During each session, I will guide you through gentle meditations so you can connect with your compassionate heart and the present moment. You will experience a number of simple but transformational mindfulness practices and techniques that you can take away to do in your own time to help empower and support you, equipping you with everything you need to move forward in your life feeling more empowered, free and joyful. I will support you to implement your own daily mindfulness practice, including how to weave this into every part of your life, so you can get to know who you truly are and grow and evolve in the ways you would like to. If implemented regularly as part of your ongoing self-care, these practices really do have the power to make deep transformations within you, making a ripple effect in all areas of your life.
Each week, we will review how your practice has been progressing and any insights, challenges, highlights you would like to share, so you’re getting the very most out of the journey.
As your guide and mentor, I will provide consistent support and guidance as you progress through the ten-week course. Working one-to-one in this way provides a safe, supportive environment for you to explore your inner world, a space where you can bring the things you observe and learn about yourself during your practice, as well as your challenges and questions.
The course itself is really just the beginning of a journey that will last a lifetime – but one in which you’ll be empowered with the knowledge, tools and resources to thrive as the person you were meant to be.
Please note that if you are currently experiencing serious psychological difficulties or have stopped taking psychiatric medication against the advice of a psychiatric professional, a meditation mentorship may not be a good fit.
What will we cover during the course?
- Week 1: Introducing mindfulness, its benefits, experiencing mindfulness in different ways
- Week 2: Mindfulness of the body – coming home (understand trauma and triggers, connect body and mind, making space for pain and discomfort, mindful walking/listening)
- Week 3: Mindfulness of emotions – during meditation and beyond, welcoming all emotions, changing our relationship with them, building emotional awareness, managing emotions, open awareness and neutral observation
- Week 4: Being with what’s difficult – building tolerance and ability to self-manage, inviting and encountering a range of feelings and sensations, exploring judgment, resistance and avoidance
- Week 5: Loving kindness – understand our inner critic, compassion, and self compassion -intentionally cultivating goodwill, kindness and compassion, starting with you, meeting yourself wherever you are at with loving kindness
- Week 6: Relationships and communication – bringing mindfulness to how we relate, converse and help others, mindful conversations
- Week 7: Resilience – understanding resilience, inner calm, reframing disappointment and setbacks
- Week 8 – Mindfulness for anxiety – understanding anxiety, how it manifests in sensations emotions, and thoughts
- Week 9 – Mindfulness for work and career – communication, relationships, self awareness, what we can and can’t control
- Week 10 – Moving forward mindfully – daily practice, your Wholeheartedly Mindful plan of action
Your investment in the Wholeheartedly Mindful Full-Course
The investment for the 10-week Wholeheartedly Mindful Course is £550.
A £150 deposit is payable upon booking. We can discuss a payment schedule that works for you for the remaining balance, which is payable by the end of the course.
Your investment includes:
- An initial 30-minute intro session
- 10 1.5 hour one-to-one weekly sessions
- Contact between sessions to ask questions or get time sensitive guidance
- Wholeheartedly Mindful workbook and journal
- Pre-recorded guided meditation library